You're more likely to buy
You're more likely to lease
Should I buy or lease my car? It’s an age-old debate and there are a number of advantages to each, so allow our Sutherlin Nissan of Cape Coral dealer to explain some of them to help you determine which option is best for you!
Nissan Financing vs. Leasing
- Your monthly car payments are accumulating and chipping away at the overall price of your vehicle. Once the vehicle has been paid off, it is yours to keep for as long as you would like.
- You won’t need to worry about being penalized for exceeding your mileage or any damage caused to your vehicle throughout the lease.
- You have more flexibility when selling your vehicle. You can sell or trade it in at any time.
- You can modify your vehicle in any way you would like (new paint color, aftermarket parts, etc.)
- You will likely save money in the long-run when it comes to financing.
- When leasing, you’ll be entitled to lower monthly payments with low — or no — down payment.
- You’ll likely be covered by a factory warranty for the duration of your lease.
- Leasing your vehicle makes the transition between your old Nissan to your brand-new Nissan model much easier. You can swap in and out of new models every few years without having to deal with the aggravation of selling or trading your vehicle in.
- You can drive a more expensive and stylish car for less money.
- You pay less in sales tax.
Learn More From Our Nissan Dealer Near Port Charlotte
If you have any questions about financing or leasing your next Nissan, or you would like to schedule a test drive in a model of your choice, please don’t hesitate to contact us here at Sutherlin Nissan of Cape Coral!